CLINICAL FACULTY: NEPHROLOGIST - Peritoneal Dialysis Service
6 days left
- Position Type
Practice Academic Medicine with Top-Rated Teaching Hospital in the Sun and Recreation Corridor of Arizona at Banner University Medical Center - Tucson (BUMC-T)
The Division of Nephrology at the University of Arizona is recruiting a Clinical Nephrologist with expertise in Peritoneal Dialysis. The selected candidate will be leading and expanding peritoneal dialysis services in the Banner University Medical Center-Tucson, working closely with DCI and DaVita PD units (PD currently comprises 25% of dialysis care in our program). The candidate selected will receive a non-tenured Clinical or Clinical Scholar faculty appointment to the University of Arizona, at the level of Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor based on experience and credentials.
- Board Certified in Nephrology
- Experience with Peritoneal Dialysis minimum 3-5 years
- Participate in clinical research, teaching, and publications
Work Schedule / Call:
- 2-3 clinics per week
- 4-6 months as the attending on service
- Inpatient Rounding: 10-20 patients/average
- Outpatient Clinic: 8-12 patients/average
- Weekend on-call on nephrology consultation service: 1:8 (shared equally)
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
- University town with small-town feel and large town culture and entertainment
- Warm sunny climate year-round
- Moderate cost of living
- Outdoor Adventures: golfing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, swimming and nearby skiing
- Heritage and culture: galleries, old presidio, museums, missions
- Culinary: great selection of cuisine with a vibrant, newly renovated downtown
We offer a generous salary and benefits. Please submit your letter of interest and CV for immediate consideration to email@example.com For questions, please call Tara Waltz, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-8203 Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for CLINICAL FACULTY: NEPHROLOGIST - Peritoneal Dialysis Service
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly