MD/DO - GERIATRIC MEDICINE - SHAWANO, WI
ThedaCare, a northeast Wisconsin Integrated health system, seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatric Fellowship Trained Senior Care Services Specialist to join ThedaCare and provide care to our Skilled Nursing and Long-Term Care facilities. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule and work with a team that is genuine, customer focused, and has a passion for geriatrics.
- Primary locations: Shawano and Clintonville: skilled nursing homes
- 10-12 visits per day
- See patients in their own environment
- Hours: 7:00AM - 5:00PM
- 1:8 Weekend & Weekday Call Monday-Thursday 5pm-7am/Friday, Saturday, Sunday 24 hours, phone calls only do not go into facilities when on call
- Nurses triage calls during office hours, prep documents, and prioritize work load for provider; scheduler completes scheduling and administrative tasks
- Mobile and electronic platform; labs and x-rays quickly available
- Chronic disease management and population health management
- Coordinated visits allow for flexible schedule (start/end time)
- Care setting allows you to get to know your patients
- Involvement in quality and process improvement is encouraged and supported
- Income Details: Receive a competitive guaranteed salary plus a quality incentive
- Signing Bonus: We offer a generous sign-on bonus
- Vacation: 35 days including vacation and CME
- CME: $4,500/year
- Other Benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Malpractice, Paid Tail Coverage & WI Patient Compensation Fund
- Licensing/Board Fees Reimbursement
- Retirement Plans: 403b with a company match and 457b with a company contribution
- Legal Plan Option
ThedaCare Family Medicine Shawano is a comprehensive outpatient facility designed to meet most a patient's health care needs under one roof. The facility located on the campus of Medical Center Shawano has comprehensive diagnostics such as laboratory, digital X-Ray, CT, and MRI.
Shawano clinic integrates the services offered by both primary care physicians and specialists by co-locating them with diagnostic services in the facilities. Also, they stay connected real time through ThedaCare's electronic medical records system (EMR) in EPIC.
ThedaCare Family Medicine Shawano/Clintonville/Tigerton Call Group is the largest multi-specialty physician practice in the region. It began as a physician practice more than 60 years ago, and has been affiliated with ThedaCare for more than 20 years. It employs nearly 120 people, including 13 physicians. Almost 20,000 active patients in ten counties make more than 53,000 visits to Shawano call group annually.SYSTEM OVERVIEW
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services.
- Hospital Locations:
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton, ,,,,,,147 Bed Acute Care
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, 151 Bed Acute Care, Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose, 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with ,,,,,,about 6,800 employees. ,,,,,,
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today s health care challenges.
We ve improved the health of thousands of individuals. We know this because we track our quality and constantly seek to improve our care and services for the members of our communities.
ThedaCare is the first healthcare system in Wisconsin to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member.
This job posting is available in other languages besides English free of charge. Please contact the ThedaCare Employment Center to make your request at 920-830-5800 and then prompt 1 . ThedaCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ThedaCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Apply for MD/DO - GERIATRIC MEDICINE - SHAWANO, WI
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly