Practice Anesthesia in the Upper Midwest - Leadership Opportunity
CHI St. Alexius Health has a rewarding new opportunity for a BE/BC Anesthesiologist with Leadership Experience to help lead our team in Bismarck, North Dakota.
- Seeking MDA with leadership experience to assist in Anesthesia group guidance
- Located in the upper MidWest with regionally, extremely competitive compensation
- Great leadership and committee opportunities facility wide
- Anesthesia team is comprised of 7 physicians and 16 CRNAs
- Coverage of one hospital - no ASC
- Approximately 30-40 cases performed per day by anesthesia team
- Case mix: Bread and Butter: General, Ortho, Cardiac, OB/GYN, Urology, ENT, Spine etc.
- EPIC EMR
- Medical Direction of CRNA's, very collaborative team atmosphere
- Call: 1 in 7 in-house call with post call day off
- Full Benefits including: Health, Dental, Vision, Short and Long term disability, life insurance, retirement, and malpractice with tail coverage.
To Learn More, please contact:
Cristine Daniel, MBA
Apply for Practice Anesthesia in the Upper Midwest - Leadership Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly