Medical Director | Outpatient Psychiatry | Hybrid/Tele | 385K+ Salary | Indiana
Outpatient Psychiatry Medical Director opening affiliated with a great community mental health facility offering a flexible hybrid administrative and clinical schedule.
• Opportunity to have a flexible on-site/remote clinical and administrative role
• Supervise a team of psychiatry providers and work alongside great support staff
• The clinic schedule appointments consist of medication check-ups, new patient evaluations, and 2 hours of clinical charting/review time
• Hybrid care environment supporting in-person, video, and telephonic appointments
• This organization is passionate about rural community-based mental and behavioral health with vast plans for continued growth and expansion, especially in youth psychiatry and integrated primary care
• Board Eligible/Board Certified in Psychiatry
• Child Adolescent fellowship or youth experience a plus
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Active Indiana license
• Competitive guaranteed base salary of 385K+ with higher earning potential of production tiers and retention bonuses
• Full benefits, 5 days CME plus annual allowance, and retention bonus negotiable
• Indiana is "The Crossroads of America." - From the cornfields to limestone, Indy 500 Car Race, Holiday World, sports enthusiasts, top universities such as IU and Notre Dame, signature foods, beautiful parks and flatlands, various city dynamics of Indianapolis, Carmel, Fort Wayne, South Bend, Bloomington, and Lafayette - the state has it all!
• The community setting is flexible regarding the location, based on preferences, remote schedule, and the organization's needs.
For additional details, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Direct | 678.501.2406
Cell/Text | 502.550.5862
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Medical Director | Outpatient Psychiatry | Hybrid/Tele | 385K+ Salary | Indiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly