Interventional Pulmonary & Critical Care | Employed Position | Virginia
• Employed position with a large integrated health system in Coastal Virginia.
• Outpatient Pulmonary, inpatient pulmonary consults, critical care closed ICU, wide variety of interventional pulmonary procedures.
• Experienced APP's trained for central lines.
• Interests in teaching FM and EM residents.
• EPIC EMR.
• Competitive compensation package with full benefits including health, dental, disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid malpractice, retirement, 5 weeks PTO and more.
• Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
• H1b welcome to apply, non-profit cap exempt employer.
• Located 1 hour from Richmond, 3 hours from DC, 3 hours from the Shenandoah Valley and 2 hours from the Outer Banks, NC.
• Situated on the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, the area is graced with miles of shoreline and breathtaking water views. One of the oldest and fastest growing cities in the region.
• Plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, kayaking, and outdoor adventures.
• Local restaurants, art galleries, local shops, nature trails, distinctive festivals, live musical events, harbor tours, cruises, and a sophisticated selection of entertainment offerings.
• Diverse and unique neighborhoods with prices, styles, and sizes to meet all needs.
• Excellent public and private school options.
• Access to major International Airport within 1 hour.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Interventional Pulmonary & Critical Care | Employed Position | Virginia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly