Pulmonologist/Critical Care Physician Opportunity
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
- Berkshires, a 4-season resort community
- Endless cultural opportunities,
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking.
- Excellent public and private schools make this an ideal family location
- Just 2 hours from both Boston and New York City
Berkshire Health Systems Opportunity
- BC/BE Pulmonologist and Critical Care Physician.
- Responsibilities and coverage in Pulmonary, and Critical Care.
- Call rotation
- Stable Practice
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including productivity option and relocation
Berkshire Medical Center, BHS's 302-bed community teaching hospital and Trauma Center, is a major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School. With the latest technology and a system-wide electronic health record, BHS is the region's leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services.
This is a great opportunity to practice in a beautiful and culturally rich area while being affiliated with a health system with award winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, and world class technology.
Apply for Pulmonologist/Critical Care Physician Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly