Permanent Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician Job in Mansfield, Ohio (OH)
Third Street Family Health Services, a non-profit FQHC, seeks an additional OB/GYN Physician to join their team in Mansfield, Ohio (OH). Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Join a collegial team of three OB/GYN physicians, one Certified Nurse-Midwife, and two Women's Health Nurse Practitioners
- 60% OB and 40% GYN
- 4-day workweek
- EMR = EPIC
- Visa sponsorship available
- Mansfield, Ohio - nicknamed "The Fun Center of Ohio" - is home to a number of attractions. Enjoy concerts in the downtown Brickyard venue, Broadway-style productions in the historic Renaissance Theatre, comedy, arts education programs, and the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course!
- Conveniently located between Cleveland and Columbus; within one hour of John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH).
- Outdoor recreation near Mansfield includes camping, fishing, kayaking, boating, biking, hiking, cross country skiing, horseback riding and more!
- Home to highly rated schools such as Lexington Local Schools.
Apply for Permanent Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician Job in Mansfield, Ohio (OH)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly