Radiologist (Grace Health System)
Grace Clinic is seeking a full-time Radiologist to join their well-established team in Lubbock, Texas. As part of the Covenant Health Family, Grace Clinic is a flagship multispecialty clinic with a strong team-oriented approach and stellar reputation. You will be given autonomy in your practice as you work a mix of both inpatient and outpatient cases. You will also be given the opportunity to create a work schedule that fits your lifestyle needs. Enjoy meaningful work in a position that provides a quality work-life balance in the heart of West Texas.
- Radiologist will support a busy outpatient imaging center and newly constructed 32-bed short stay surgical hospital that has a 1-bed ED
- Modalities include MRI, US, CT, Bone Density, Mammography, Diagnostic X-Ray, Nuclear Medicine, and minimal interventional and fluoroscopic procedures
- 2-person radiology group with tele-rad group coverage for excess volume and subspeciality reads
- After hours, weekends, and holidays are covered by a tele-rad group
- 10-minute travel time between imaging center and hospital
- Employed position with a competitive compensation package, including an income guarantee, relocation assistance, and sign on bonus
Where You'll Work
Grace Health System is the most clinically-integrated health network in West Texas and Eastern New Mexico, offering progressive, multi-specialty care as part of the Covenant Health family. Founded in 2006, the network includes the state-of-the-art Grace Surgical Hospital, several satellite campuses, and Grace Clinic an award-winning, 100,000-square-foot facility with a full lab and imaging center, and an in-house pharmacy. Through growth and innovation, Grace is dedicated to delivering quality care and value to its patients.
Where You'll Live
Lubbock is considered the economic, educational and health care hub of the Texas South Plains. With a population of 250,000, Lubbock is a thriving metropolis in the heart of the largest contiguous cotton-growing region in the world. Home to several universities, including Texas Tech, Lubbock also boasts an excellent school system. This vibrant city offers a variety of entertainment options, including a summer concert series, a rich cultural district and a family adventure park.
Who You'll Work For
Covenant Health is a comprehensive health network serving West Texas and Eastern New Mexico. Part of the Providence family, Covenant employs more than 12,000, including 600 physicians at five hospitals, with more than 975 beds, and 20 clinics. Headquartered in Lubbock, Texas, Covenant includes multiple Centers of Excellence, including the Joe Arrington Cancer Center and the Covenant NeuroScience Institute. It is dedicated to its mission to serve all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 16155
Apply for Radiologist (Grace Health System)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly