Radiology Day Shift (1.0 FTE)
- Seeking full-time Radiologist, with or without fellowship training, willing to practice general diagnostic radiology and use fellowship skills to join a growing practice of 17 radiologists; including subspecialists in interventional, breast imaging, neuroradiology, musculoskeletal and body imaging.
- Breast imaging fellowship is desired but not necessary.
- Compensation Well Above National Average
- Very Competitive Time Off.
- No Partnership Track - Day 1 full voting privileges.
- Very collegial team.
- The practice has a separate night shift and separate IR call!
- Basic procedural skills such as paracentesis, thoracentesis, lumber puncture, MSK injections are needed.
- Potential for change to part time status based on desire and staffing from year to year.
- Outreach is intermittently required based on staffing of remote areas.
- State-of-the-art technology including; 4 MRIs, 4 CTS, PET CT, Nuclear Medicine, ultrasound, single plane & biplane Angio suites, fully implemented PACs and voice dictation.
- Multi-specialty group practice in an integrated health system with 4 hospitals, with newer ambulatory Diagnostic Imaging Center.
- Duluth, MN located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior. Known for its access to the great outdoors and active lifestyle.
- 120 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area: 460,000
- Duluth population: 86,000
- BC/BE Radiology
Apply for Radiology Day Shift (1.0 FTE)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly