- Seeking one full-time Nephrologist to be a part of a high volume, energetic, team-based, patient centered group of Nephrology Physicians at Essentia Health in Fargo, ND.
- Department to be full at 3 full-time Nephrologists, with the support of Advanced Practice Providers.
- Call requirements are 1 in 3
- Work includes clinic practice, outpatient dialysis oversight, inpatient hospital consults, and inpatient dialysis oversight.
- Medical Directorship at dialysis sites.
- Outreach in Detroit Lakes, MN, Park Rapids, MN, Jamestown, ND and Wahpeton, ND.
- Telehealth Outreach to the hospitals in Detroit Lakes, Fosston, Ada, Graceville
- Telehealth Outreach to the clinics in Detroit Lakes, Fosston, Ada, Graceville, Jamestown, Wahpeton and Park Rapids
- Excellent compensation package with paid malpractice insurance.
- 133 bed hospital
- ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage with APC support
- Hospitalist team on site 24/7
- Full complement of support services
- Level II trauma center
- Hospital and clinic connected for convenient patient access
- Friendly, positive culture
- BE/BC Nephrology
- # 1 best state to practice medicine - Medscape
- Fargo, ND one of the fastest growing economies in the Upper Midwest!
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- 3.5 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Carri Prudhomme, Physician Recruiter
(work) 218-786-3908 (fax) 218-722-9952
Apply for Nephrology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly