Lead HM Team in North Carolina
Located in Lumberton, N.C., UNC Health Southeastern is a non-profit, comprehensive health care system offering a number of services through its affliated divisions. UNC Health Southeastern is licensed for 452-beds and includes Southeastern Regional Medical Center (SRMC), a DNV GL Healthcare accredited hospital which offers a combination of acute care, intensive care and psychiatric services. SRMC is licensed for 292 general acute care beds and 33 psychiatric beds with a 45-bed Level II emergency department. Our Hospitalists work with residents from their FM & IM Residency programs.
- Average Daily Census: 17
- Average Night Admissions: 8
- Hospital Beds: 292
- Total APCs: 6
- Scheduling: 7 On/ 7 Off
- Documentation: EPIC
- Codes Required
- ICU Closed
- Physician Requirements: ABFP; ABIM
- FM & IM Residency Programs
- a proven track record of excellent leadership skills and hospital involvement.
- ability to lead the team to excellent patient care and quality metrics.
- ability to easily communicate with all players invested in the success of the hospital.
Apply for Lead HM Team in North Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly