Scottsdale/Phoenix: Neuro Subspecialty Positions- Brand New State-of-the-Art Neuroscience Institute
BOB BOVE’ NEUROSCIENCE INSTITUTE
Neuro Subspecialty Positions
To support the growth in neurological care, HonorHealth – a six-hospital non-profit integrated medical system – is seeking BC/BE Neurologists fellowship-trained in Multiple Sclerosis, Neurohospitalist, Sports Neurology/Traumatic Brain Injury (Concussion), and Ophthalmology and Otology to join the HonorHealth Medical Group located in the Bob Bove’ Neuroscience Institute. These are hospital employed positions with commitment to quality patient care, research, and innovation.
Bob Bove’ Neuroscience Institute
HonorHealth opened the doors on May 17th, 2 021 to the brand-new Bob Bove’ Neuroscience Institute located on the HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center campus in beautiful “Old Town” Scottsdale, Arizona. The Bob Bove’ Neuroscience Institute at HonorHealth is the state’s newest multidisciplinary destination for complete and coordinated neurological care, support services and research, all in one location.
The Bob Bove’ Neuroscience Institute is a state-of-the-art, five-story building with nearly 12,000 square feet of space and provides access to top neurosurgeons, neurologists, neuroradiologists, physical medicine and rehabilitation providers, research trials and therapists for collaborative treatment of brain, spine and nervous system conditions.
- Nurse navigators within Institute to provide guidance and support to patients based on specific diagnosis, including specially trained ALS and MS navigators
- Skills lab including multiple stations for education and training
- Conference center with advanced video management and capacity
- HonorHealth Neurology practice growing to more than 10 providers
- Established Barrow Brain and Spine offices with dedicated Barrows Neurologists
- A 32-chair infusion center offering life-saving treatments and promising clinical trails
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services featuring separate spine and neuro gyms
- Multidisciplinary clinics for ALS and other neurological degenerative diseases, bringing the care team to the patient to avoid multiple office visits
- Neuroscience research offering cutting-edge clinical trials in all areas of neurology and neurosurgery
The addition of neurological physicians with advanced training or experience in Multiple Sclerosis, Sports Neurology/Traumatic Brain Injury (Concussion), and Ophthalmology/Otology will expand the level of services offered and increase the access our community has to specialized services. This is a unique opportunity to share in the creation of a new center which combines the best of existing practices – brings in new technologies in partnership with a health system recognized for quality and collegial partnerships with physicians.
HonorHealth is a non-profit six hospital system located in the desirable Scottsdale/Phoenix market (North Central/Northwest region), and was recently designated a Comprehensive Stroke Center. The Osborn Medical Center campus is home to the Bob Bove’ Neuroscience Institute and is a designated Stroke Center, an ACS Level 1 Trauma Center, and the neurological destination referral center for the other five HonorHealth hospitals with a designated Neurology Helicopter.
All physicians are Board-Certified and recognized leaders in their area of expertise. The HonorHealth Medical Group has the largest primary care network in the state of Arizona which provides an ample referral base to the neurological team.
- 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Status = Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- EPIC Electronic Health Record
- No Non-Compete
- High Guaranteed Salary + Bonus Incentives
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Transition Bonus & Housing Allowance (candidates living out-of-state or outside Maricopa County)
Unique to HonorHealth, physicians have a voice. This has contributed to HonorHealth becoming one of the largest healthcare systems in the state and attracting top-talent on a national scale. As a physician-led network, it is physicians that are front and center in all discussions regarding clinical care, compensation, physician well-being, call schedules, growth strategies and overall vision for the team. If you want to be part of a locally established organization that values your voice, responds to your needs, and will support and encourage your growth as a physician and as a person, HonorHealth is a career choice you should explore.
To learn more about HonorHealth and the new Bove’ Neuroscience Institute, please call:
HonorHealth Physician Recruitment Partner
Please submit your CV for consideration to: HHCareers@trekphysician.com
Scottsdale/Phoenix, Arizona has consistently been ranked as one of the top places to live and raise a family, and was ranked as one of the best places to live in a pandemic due to larger square foot residences, less vertical living, lower cost of living, and ample open spaces to enjoy the scenic outdoors while maintaining recommended social distancing. The beauty of the mountains bordered with parks, lakes, palm trees, and expansive hiking, biking, and pedestrian trails, makes the area unique. Easy access to coastal beaches and short drive to cooler higher-elevation mountain temperatures makes Arizona the best place to live.