UPMC Susquehanna is seeking a BC/BE fellowship-trained Pulmonary/Critical Care specialist to practice at Williamsport Regional Medical Center in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
- Responsibilities balanced between 28 bed ICU and outpatient pulmonology practice with a 3 physician, 1 APP compliment.
- Open ICU - Manage critical care population with support of 17 member IM hospitalist team and ICU CRNPs
- Endobronchial Ultrasound and general bronchoscopy, pulmonary rehab, respiratory therapists, and PFTs conveniently located
- Sleep center services are provided by current pulmonologists. Certification in sleep would be a bonus, but not required.
- Cardiothoracic surgery onsite
- Soon to be level II trauma center
This employed position offers both a comprehensive compensation and generous benefits package to include:
-One year base salary guarantee; salary is determined using the MGMA & Sullivan & Cotter Benchmarks as well as your years of experience;
-Medical malpractice and tail coverage
-CME paid time off and stipend
-Retirement savings and match
-Moving relocation reimbursement; and much more.
Teaching opportunities are available through our affiliation with the Williamsport Family Medicine Residency.
About UPMC in North Central Pa.
UPMC in North Central Pa. consists of five hospitals, including UPMC Cole, UPMC Lock Haven, UPMC Muncy, UPMC Wellsboro, and UPMC Williamsport, and various medical office locations. Our network of more than 600 experienced physicians, surgeons, mid-level providers, and caregivers strive to provide clinically excellent health care through a wide range of services. Caring for a 12-county region, we employ practitioners in a broad range of specialties recognized at the national and state levels for quality of care. In fiscal year 2020, we provided more $51.5 million in community benefit to those in the regions we serve.
UPMC in North Central Pa. serves a thriving rural community with affordable housing and strong school options. There is always something to do local festivals, community events, and a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities including hiking, biking, boating, and skiing throughout the region. Williamsport has a vibrant cultural scene, excellent restaurants with diverse cuisines, a regional airport, two colleges, and is within a three-hour drive to urban life in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, New York, and Baltimore.