Transplant Surgeon Opportunity in El Paso, TX
Las Palmas Medical Center is recruiting for an outstanding, highly motivated Transplant Surgeon to serve in our transplant program.
- Fellowship trained or experienced
- Must be eligible for an unrestricted Texas Medical License
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k
- CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
- No state income tax
About Las Palmas Medical Center:
Our 327-bed hospital is a full service acute care facility. Las Palmas Medical Center is the region s only Kidney Transplant Center. Transplant services at Las Palmas Medical Center is the only program specifically designed to meet the unique language and cultural requirements of our community. Care is provided through the expertise of our transplant professionals board certified transplant nephrologist and board certified laparoscopic donor surgeon. In addition to our medical services, Las Palmas Medical Center provides the Las Palmas LifeCare Center wellness facility.
Nestled at the point where West Texas, New Mexico, and Old Mexico meet, The Sun City is the perfect place to enjoy the seamless blend of cultures and customs that is our heritage. Our region s 400-year history is tapestry that envelops the thriving and diverse metropolitan that exists today. Our employees love all the benefits El Paso has to offer as a large city with a relaxed and casual environment. El Paso is known as the Sun City for its 300+ days of sun.
- El Paso Ranked #1 Most Affordable Major U.S. City (Move.org, June 2019)
- El Paso Ranks in the Top 15 of Best Small Cites for 3 Consecutive Years (Resonance Consultancy, June 2019)
- El Paso Ranked #6 in Top 10 Safest Metro Cities for 2019 with populations over 300,000(SafeWise, April 2019)
Apply for Transplant Surgeon Opportunity in El Paso, TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly