Job Description & Requirements
Hospitalist in Illinois
A large health system affiliated with a top-ranked academic center is seeking Hospitalists to join their thriving team of over 30 providers in and around Chicago, Illinois. The ideal candidate will be trained in internal medicine with inpatient experience.
About the Company
- Enjoy an incredible work-life balance—100% day shifts, Nocturnist, hybrid positions available
- Academic affiliation with a highly ranked university, employment with a large, multi-specialty group with an extensive focus on high-quality patient care, where diversity and inclusion are championed
- Join a high-quality system—strong inpatient engagements and physician support
- Leadership opportunities available for candidates with experience desired
- Option to teach residents and participate in medical student education as well as quality improvement projects if desired
- Competitive compensation and benefits package available
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hospitalist, General Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, locum tenens hospitalist, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md