Gynecologic Oncologist: Mercy's David C. Pratt Cancer Center
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Gynecologic Oncologist to join an established practice at the David C. Pratt Cancer Center on campus of Mercy Hospital in St. Louis County, Missouri. Responsibilities include clinic and academic duties with OB/GYN residents. Mercy is equipped with minimally invasive laparoscopic equipment and robotic da Vinci surgical systems.
Mercy Hospital David C. Pratt Cancer Center:
- David C. Pratt Cancer Center, a nationally accredited center for outpatient treatment, radiation oncology and infusion services for our cancer patients
- Mercy's Obstetrics/Gynecology Department sponsors a residency training program and is supported by a full staff of OB/GYN subspecialists
- 120 OB/GYN s on hospital medical staff, with more than 9,000 deliveries annually
- 979-bed, fully-accredited teaching hospital
- The David C. Pratt Cancer Center is accredited with commendation by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons, a distinction given to only one in five health care facilities in the country
- Clinical studies for every major type of cancer, giving our patients access to the latest therapies
This Position Offers:
- Fellowship stipend
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Physician Wellness Programs
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability coverage
Mercy s GYN Oncology group is a part of Mercy Clinic, a physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Gynecologic Oncologist: Mercy's David C. Pratt Cancer Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly