Multi-specialty network near beautiful New Hampshire seacoast is in search of a fellowship-trained breast surgeon to join a well-established & respected group of surgeons.
- 100% breast surgery, no general surgery/trauma call.
- Onsite day surgical center and in-patient OR suites.
- Comprehensive breast program with onsite medical and radiation oncology, radiology, pathology and plastic surgery.
- Diagnostic imaging including 3D tomosynthesis, ultrasound & stereotactic guided biopsies and breast MRI.
- On-site lymphedema, palliative care, survivorship, integrative medicine and genetics programs.
- Nurse navigator support.
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) certified.
- Weekly multidisciplinary breast conferences.
- Access to clinical trials.
- All work centrally located within Exeter Hospital.
- No overnight call and flexible schedule for work/life balance.
- Leadership opportunities available as well.
This position offers a competitive salary with incentive pay. Also includes a generous benefits package with full medical/dental, retirement plans, CME dollars & six weeks of paid time off.
Located only one hour from Boston, no state sales or income taxes, top-notch public and private education to include Phillips Exeter Academy, four season recreation, Amtrak train service five times per day to Boston. This is a safe family friendly community.
Contact:Heather Mamos, CPRP
Physician Recruitment Specialist
Visit us on the web at www.corephysicians.org
Apply for Breast Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly