Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiologist
Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiologist- Albuquerque, New Mexico
Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, is seeking an BE/BC Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiology Physician to join our growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff in Albuquerque, NM.
What We re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We re Seeking:
- Candidates must hold an M.D. degree or equivalent, successfully have completed a Pediatric Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology Fellowship and must be ABA board certified.
- A minimum of three years of Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiology experience with demonstrated proficiency in the anesthetic management of children and adults with congenital heart disease is required.
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state s largest private employer with nearly 14,000 employees including more than 1,600 providers and nearly 4,700 nurses.
About New Mexico
New Mexico continues to grow steadily in population and features a low cost-of-living.
Varied landscapes bring filmmakers here from around the world to capture a slice of the natural beauty New Mexicans enjoy every day. Our landscapes are as diverse as our culture from mountains, forests, canyons, and lakes, to caverns, hot springs and sand dunes.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
To learn more about Presbyterian or to apply, contact Jack Lawit at firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 923-6772.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.
Apply for Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly