General or Endovascular Neurosurgeon in ID/WA/OR Crossroads
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center has opened a search for a general neurosurgeon or an endovascular neurosurgeon to join the team in Lewiston, Idaho. MD or DO physicians who are currently practicing or in training can be considered. Visa sponsorship available.
- BC or BE working towards BC from an approved ACGME Neurosurgical Residency Program
- Full time and hospital employed
- Established program
- State of the art facilities
- Patient centered, team-based environment
- Nationally competitive compensation with benefit options such as relocation, sign on bonus, residency stipend, loan forgiveness, CME, etc.
- Stability and support from parent company, LifePoint Health
Lewiston, Idaho is nestled within the mountains, rivers, and rugged wilderness of the west. A true paradise for the outdoor enthusiast with access to hunting, fishing, skiing and mountain biking right outside your doorstep. Two public universities are within 30 minutes to this family friendly, safe community.
Apply for General or Endovascular Neurosurgeon in ID/WA/OR Crossroads
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly