Shenandoah Valley Pathology Laboratories is looking for a Pathologist.
Shenandoah Valley Pathology Laboratories, Inc. (SVPL) is a private pathology practice
in Winchester, VA which is contracted to provide services for Valley Health System. This includes Winchester Medical Center (approximately 450 beds) and five smaller rural hospitals in the surrounding area. SVPL provides services in surgical pathology, cytopathology (including expanding rapid on site evaluation), and clinical pathology. We are looking for an AP/CP board certified pathologist with fellowship training for a full-time partnership track position to begin in the fall of 2021 to replace a senior retiring pathologist.
Winchester is located in the scenic Shenandoah Valley. Outdoor activities abound and diverse cultural experiences are readily available in nearby Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland. The public school system is excellent, quality housing is affordable, and Virginia's public universities are among the very best in the nation.
- Graduate of an ACGME-accredited Pathology residency training program
- Board-certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by The American Board of Pathology
- 3-5 years post-fellowship experience
- Licensed or ability to obtain unrestricted Virginia and West Virginia Board of Medical Practice Licensure
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges
- Fellowship Training (cytopathology/surgical pathology/GU)
Market competitive salary
Comprehensive benefits package including annual CME allowance, retirement contributions, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, generous vacation time, relocation expense and bonus, health benefits
Apply for Shenandoah Valley Pathology Laboratories is looking for a Pathologist.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly