Neurosurgeon Opportunity in Kansas City, MO
Research Medical Center is assisting with the search for a neurosurgeon to join a dynamic private practice group that has been serving the Kansas City community more than 50 years.
- Immediate volume available due to partner retirement
- Must be comfortable with both spine and cranial, estimated 70/30 split
- Flexibility to pursue additional subspecialty areas of interest within the context of a general neurosurgery practice
- Willing to perform complex cases with anticipated first year volume of 100-200 cases
- Candidates with training or experience in any of the following subspecialties are encouraged to apply including cerebrovascular, functional/epilepsy, neuro-endoscopy, spine, trauma, pediatrics, or neurosurgical oncology
- Call is shared equitably among eight established Neurosurgeons with APPs taking daytime first call
- Excellent advanced practice provider support with dedicated outpatient and inpatient APPs rounding and assisting in surgery
- The group works predominantly at Research Medical Center and Overland Park Medical Center
- Partnership track
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package complete with sign on bonus and relocation
- Stable practice, collaborative staff, mentorship available
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, malpractice, among others
- CME time and dues allowance
- Generous 401k and profit sharing retirement plan
- Paid time off package which increases with 1+ years of service
- Affiliation with the regions largest network and recognized leader in healthcare
About Research Medical Center:
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- Neurosurgery service line equipped with state of the art equipment including Gamma Knife and True Beam radiosurgery, Stealth Navigation, O-Arm, Kinevo and Pentero Microscopes, Endoscopic equipment, Minimally Invasive spine equipment, Excelcius Globus Robot, Medtronic Cranial Robot
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties we ensure that our patients needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Our physicians enjoy living in an area where the cost of living remains low and the public school system is one of the best in the country.
Apply for Neurosurgeon Opportunity in Kansas City, MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly