- We are looking for a vibrant, hardworking, team player to join us.
- Our ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience (minimum) and be anatomic & clinical pathology certified. We desire a strong interest in both anatomic pathology and laboratory medicine. In addition, subspecialty training in GYN, GI, or cytology is a plus, but not required.
- Team of 11 pathologists which includes hematopathology and dermatopathology expertise
- Active Clinical and Anatomic Pathology lab
- Expanding referral practice
- Incredible variety of pathology across a four-state region: MN, WI, Upper-MI, and ND
- Collegial group of physicians with dedicated, supportive staff
- Teaching opportunities at the UMD School of Medicine
- Epic & Epic Beaker
- BC/BE in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Interest in clinical pathology and experience with laboratory medical directorships also necessary
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Regional service area: 460,000; Metro population: 125,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers
Or contact: Eric Bain, Physician Recruiter
218-786-8427 (fax) 218-722-9952
Apply for Pathologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly