Presence is exceptional care that delivers exceptional outcomes. We would like to invite you to share that gift as part of the Family Medicine
team at SSM Health Dean Medical Group
. We are seeking a talented, engaged, and committed Board Eligible or Board Certified FM Physician
who has a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients and who shares our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes.
SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group, is seeking a Family Physician to join its clinic in Baraboo. Additional details:
- Fulltime outpatient practice
- Faculty appointment with the University of Wisconsin-Baraboo Family Medicine Rural Training residency program; active involvement of training family physicians
- Call is currently 1:7 including weekdays and weekends; this will depend on call group size; there is after hours coverage on weekdays from the hospitalist group
- Call for Obstetrics would be 1:10 including weekdays and weekends, depending on call group size
- We require 32 to 36 Patient Contact Hours over the course of the work week
- Two-year guaranteed salary plus lucrative signing/retention bonuses
- Comprehensive benefit package exclusively designed for physicians including annual CME dollars, immediate vacation/CME and 401K multi-funded account, just to name a few
- SSM Health - St. Clare Hospital, is a 27-bed facility with 24-hour, Level 3 trauma ER coverage which is contracted through Madison Emergency Physicians; there is 24/7 Hospitalist coverage; full lab and pathology services; average 300 deliveries/yr.
- The ICU consists of 6 beds and the hospital contracts with e-ICU Telemedicine
Baraboo, a picturesque community of just over 10,000, is nestled in the rolling hills of Sauk County in South Central Wisconsin. Located just 40 miles north of Madison.SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information contact:
Senior Physician and Provider Recruiter
Physician - State of Work Location