Hospitalist Opportunity in Denver, CO
Hospitalist physician for HealthONE Hospitalists, spanning Swedish Medical Center and Rose Medical Center in Metro Denver.
- Board certified IM or FM hospitalist
- Licensed to practice in Colorado or in process of securing licensure
- Competitive Salary
- Hospital employee comprehensive benefits package
- 401k + matching, employee discounted stock purchase plan
- CME expenses
- Student loan reimbursement
About Denver Heart/Swedish Medical Center and Rose Medical Center:
HealthONE hospitalists care for adult patient populations at Swedish Medical Center and Rose Medical Center. The group is composed of Physician and Advanced Practice Providers collaborating to provide the highest quality in-patient medical care. A Hospitalist typically works a 7 on-7 off, 12 hr shift schedule and is dedicated to one facility. Currently, the ICU is closed and has 24/7 intensivist coverage. Excellent subspecialty support is available to the hospital medicine group.
HealthONE Hospitalists span two facilities:
- Swedish Medical Center is a 408-bed Level I trauma in Englewood, south Denver metro area, known as Neurosciences center of excellence
- Rose Medical Center, a 422-bed, Level III trauma center in Denver recognized as a Magnet designated hospital
Denver is one of the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, the Denver metro area accommodates any residential preference from urban lofts to family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
Apply for Hospitalist Opportunity in Denver, CO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly