Critical Care Anesthesiologists
Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University
Critical Care Anesthesiologists – Temple Health – Philadelphia, PA
The Department of Anesthesiology at the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University is seeking qualified candidates for several outstanding Faculty Opportunities at one of Philadelphia's leading and fastest growing academic medical centers.
- Busy inpatient and outpatient procedural anesthetic service
- Resident / CRNA supervision 85%, Own cases 15%
- Anesthetic support to 63 locations daily across three campuses – Temple University Hospital, Temple-Jeanes Campus and Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Case mix includes: trauma, vascular, transplants, orthopedic and neurosurgical cases
- Large volume of complex cardiac cases, including the region’s busiest lung transplant program and the largest PTE referral center in the Eastern US
- Critical Care coverage for the Neurosurgical and Trauma / Surgical ICU
- Participate in bedside teaching / didactics / simulations for residents and medical students
- Opportunities to conduct clinical research
- D., D.O. or Foreign equivalent
- Academic credentials suitable to the faculty appointment sought – positions available for appointment at the rank of Assistant, Associate or Professor
- In possession of or eligible to receive and unrestricted medical license for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Anesthesiology. Completion of an ACGME approved fellowship in Critical Care Medicine or Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesia. Candidates in final year of training may apply.
- Support and promulgate diversity among faculty, staff, students and patients.
- Level 1 Trauma Center experience preferred.
Benefit Highlights/Summary - Add info specific to benefits
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Sick and CME Time
- CME Stipend & Allowance
- Health Insurance (Independence Blue Cross), Delta Dental and Vision
- Tuition Remission
- 403b – defined contribution with generous employer match
Temple Health, is home to more than 1,000 physicians and scientists who share the mission of bringing innovative treatments to patients. Giving its patients access to some of the world's most advanced therapies — and helping them achieve outcomes once thought impossible — is the driving force for its clinical care, research, and medical education.
Procedure for Candidacy
To be considered, please complete an online application by following this link
Interested candidates should submit a current curriculum vita and three professional references to the address below. Personal statements summarizing career goals and objectives are strongly encouraged.
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until these positions are filled. Only complete applications will be considered.
We are especially interested in qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds and under-represented groups. For more information about diversity at the Lewis Katz School of Medicine, please visit the Office of Health Equity, Diversity and Inclusion .
Gordon Morewood, MD, Chair, Department of Anesthesiology, C/O William Mawhinney, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, 3420 N. Broad Street, MRB 101, Philadelphia, PA, 19140, Email: email@example.com Phone: 267-454-1996
The University is especially interested in qualified candidates who can contribute through their research, teaching, and/or service to the diversity and excellence of the academic community. Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
Apply for Critical Care Anesthesiologists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly