Neurosurgeon needed in Jacksonville, Florida
Practice Neurosurgery with Ascension St. Vincent’s in Jacksonville, FL
St. Vincent's HealthCare in Jacksonville, Florida is seeking to add a BC/BE Neurosurgeon to its growing Spine and Brain Institute. St. Vincent's has three hospitals in the Jacksonville area, and is part of Ascension, the nation's largest Catholic and Not for Profit health care system.
The ideal candidate will have strong skills in neurosurgery, with a focus on complex spinal surgery and spinal deformity. Candidates must have or be eligible for a Florida state medical license.
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience are recognized as key drivers of delivering excellent patient care. St. Vincent's HealthCare has served Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia for over 100 years and has been on the forefront of innovative specialty care during that time.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Neurosurgery
- Experienced in Complex Spinal Surgery and have Spinal Deformity Experience
- Specialized in Neurosurgical Treatment of Entire Spectrum of Spine Disorders
- Experienced and New Graduates are Encouraged to Apply
- Must have Excellent Communications Skills
Physician Incentive Package:
Physicians benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, and training. We offer competitive wages, benefits, and the ability for work/life balance. This position offers:
- Competitive 2 Year Guaranteed Salary
- Roth IRA
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- CME Allowance and CME Days
- Malpractice Insurance
- Relocation Bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Value Based Annual Bonus
About St. Vincent’s Southside Hospital:
- Vincent’s Medical Center Southside (once known as St. Luke’s) was the first private hospital in Jacksonville and is the oldest private hospital in Florida.
- Currently a 311-bed facility, St. Vincent’s Southside joined the St. Vincent’s HealthCare family in 2008.
About Jacksonville, FL:
- Jacksonville is a rapidly growing metropolitan area with approximately 950,000 residents, not including surrounding counties.
- Jacksonville sits on the beautiful St. Johns River in the city center with the Atlantic Ocean a short drive away.
- With over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, it boasts a mild climate, reasonable cost of living, professional sports teams, international airport, and a solid growing economy.
- The city is alive with diverse cultural experiences including distinctive museums, world-class tennis, and excellent golf courses.
- Florida has no state income tax.
Apply for Neurosurgeon needed in Jacksonville, Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly