Gastroenterology Opportunity | Develop the Service Line | Beautiful East Texas
• As the first employed gastroenterologist, the newly recruited physician would have a say in the direction and growth of this new opening.
• Work in a full-service gastroenterology lab with 5 procedure rooms
• The lab is equipped with radiofrequency ablation as well as catheter-free diagnostic testing for gastroesophageal reflux.
• The outpatient clinic is located steps away from the hospital
• First-year guarantee to start at MGMA median
• Malpractice insurance provided
• Generous benefits package
• Located in the beautiful rolling, pine tree forests of east Texas, this thriving community of 33K offers a low cost of living with easy access to Houston and Dallas.
• Family-friendly community with tree-lined neighborhoods and unique shops that rim the red brick streets downtown make this town appealing to young families as well as retirees.
• Named the number one small city in Texas
• Thriving university town offering an array of sports, arts and entertainment as well as museums and historical landmarks
• Outdoor activities include boating and fishing on nearby lakes; biking and hiking trails and golf
• From wineries to breweries, national chains to locally-owned restaurants, this city has a variety of unique gathering and dining options
Please call/text/email for immediate consideration.
Director of Recruiting
Jackson Physician Search
469.909.6693 | Call or Text
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Gastroenterology Opportunity | Develop the Service Line | Beautiful East Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly