AUSTIN TEXAS - new Private Practice opening with Partnership - ERCP Required
A busy and growing group in Austin, Texas has an immediate opening for a General Gastroenterologist with ERCP experience and interest. Would you be interested in learning the details of this unique private practice opportunity offering ownership and profit sharing?
- Live, work, and play in the popular city of Austin and the nearby Hill Country
- Brand new Endoscopy Center and clinic opening July 2021
- ERCP required. EUS available but optional
- Guaranteed income with no limits.
- Partnership offered after 2-3 years
- As a partner, share in profits of Endoscopy Center and all ancillaries including AN, Pathology, Infusion Center, Research, etc….
- Make TOP MGMA income while living in Austin, Texas
- NO State Income Tax
Requirements: General Gastroenterology, ERCP, Texas License
For details of this one-of-a-kind opportunity, please forward your CV or contact me directly.
Apply for AUSTIN TEXAS - new Private Practice opening with Partnership - ERCP Required
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly