Together Women s Health represents a leading women s health community of Ob-Gyn providers. Our focus is to build on strong clinical reputations, enhance services, and invest in a company culture that puts patients first.
We thoughtfully develop our business support system to deliver value by creating a desirable care environment for providers and patients alike. Our partnerships enable private practice groups to compete with larger health systems to innovate medical offerings and drive growth while preserving their clinical independence.
- TRUST - We operate with integrity each day by doing the next right thing for the patients and the business.
- RESPECT - It's not what you say, it's how you make them feel. We listen and always care.
- COLLABORATION - We are one team with a shared vision of success. No one of us is as effective as all of us.
- INSPIRED - We bring enthusiasm and passion to the workplace. We believe we can achieve anything.
- ACCOUNTABILITY - We are responsive and keep our promises to our patients, our partners and one another.
- EXCELLENCE - We are committed to exceeding expectations and advancing the patient experience in all that we do.
Eastside Gynecology & Obstetrics, a Division of Together Women's Health, is a leader in women's healthcare in southeast Michigan. Formed over 50 years ago, the group has grown to more than 17 providers across 4 office locations, providing Obstetrics, Gynecology, Breast Health and other in-office ancillary services.
- 4 Metro Detroit Locations office locations: Grosse Pointe, Roseville, Macomb, Rochester
- 50/50 OB/GYN
- Approximately 700 deliveries per year
- Privileges at Ascension and Beaumont hospitals
- Predictable rotating schedule
- Shared obstetrical call
- Collaborative Environment
- Office Procedures include NST s, Ultrasounds, Hysteroscopies, Cystometrogram, Sonohystograms, 3D Mammograms, and Femtouch performed in office.
Why choose a career with eastside gynecology & obstetrics:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package - Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Hospital Credentialing & Malpractice Insurance
- Favorable PTO and CEU reimbursement
- An environment that promotes individual ideas and growth
- A feeling of knowing your role is an important part of the patient visit
Are you looking for a new career and want to be part of the top Obstetric and Gynecologic practice in Metro Detroit? Eastside Gynecology & Obstetrics is the leader in providing compassionate and comprehensive care to women through every stage of their lives. We are looking for individuals that can fulfill our mission and want to join a growing organization.
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly