Neurosurgeon Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
Menorah Medical Center is seeking an employed, board certified or board eligible neurosurgeon to join a premiere practice based in Overland Park, Kansas.
- Interests in spine and/or skull base can be accommodated within the context of a general neurosurgery practice
- Call is 1:5 weekend call with advanced practice provider support
- Hospital features a cancer center, inpatient rehab, and other complimentary subspecialties along with an unprecedented $65 million construction project for the Neuroscience and Orthopedic Center including a leading-edge, three floor tower with 32 private inpatient rooms
- Group features great quality of work and collegial practice environment; Neurosurgeons willing to mentor new grads
- Immediate ramp available with a 75/25 spine and cranial mix and opportunity to grow either niche based on your clinical interest
- Employed, multi-disciplinary group with over 120 clinic locations
- Must be eligible for medical licensure in the state of Kansas
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Menorah Medical Center:
- Menorah Medical Center is a full service, acute care hospital serving the communities of Overland Park and Leawood with a medical staff of 600+ physicians, 950+ staff, and 155+ beds.
- Menorah’s world-class medical staff offers exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, teens, and children.
- The hospital serves the community's healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area.
- The hospital is adding an unprecedented $65 million Neuroscience and Orthopedic Center which will allow the facility to further advance high-quality neuroscience and orthopedic care.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
Apply for Neurosurgeon Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly