Exciting Opportunity for OB/GYN's in North Texas
Ob Hospitalist Group is looking for a passionate OB/GYN to join our team in Wichita Falls!
Delivering more than 2,000 babies each year, United Regional Health Care System holds an ideal opportunity for physicians looking to support their community and colleagues, while maintaining an active life outside the OBED.
As an OBHG hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time. If you are an obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we’d like to talk with you about joining our team.
- Responsibilities include - OB/GYN triage, fetal monitoring, and gynecological emergency assistance, as well as, patient evaluation & management, delivery attendance & surgical assists.
- Travel stipend available for this program!
OBHG is a clinician-centered company that provides unparalleled support and resources, and superior work/life balance. As a full-time hospitalist, you’ll have the freedom to create your own schedule – typically eight 24-hour shifts per month – with no on-call duty or office management.
Our Hospitalist Enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling (21+ days off each month)
- CME allowance and 401(k) Match
- Leadership/advancement opportunities
- Paid medical malpractice insurance w/tail
- Full medical benefits
- Collegiate, team-based work environment
- Unparalleled physician support and resources
- Full Time: 5-8/24-hr. shifts per 28-day cycle
- Part Time: 2-4/24-hr. shifts per 28-day cycle
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians nearly 1,000 strong. OBHG programs offer a variety of work options – including full time, part time, back up and travel opportunities. Looking to advance your OB career? Clinical/professional leadership positions are available at many of our locations across the United States.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please contact me at 864-620-1176 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Exciting Opportunity for OB/GYN's in North Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly