Rochester Regional Health-Allergy/Immunology Physician
You are the future of patient-focused Allergy and Immunology. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologist, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Alexander Park and Linden Oaks
DEPARTMENT: Allergy, Immunology, and Rheumatology
- Join a collaborative team of eight Board Certified Allergy-Immunology and Rheumatology Physicians and four Advanced Practice Providers with a service population of over one million residents.
- Our Infusion Centers specializes in intravenous therapy for patients who need frequent infusion of medication, including those with a central line.
- Combination of urban and suburban practice locations provide a diverse patient population
- Opportunities for teaching, if interested.
- Paid Malpractice with tail coverage
- Defined Pension Program
EDUCATION MD; DOLICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Physician candidates only
Apply for Rochester Regional Health-Allergy/Immunology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly