You are the future of patient-focused Cardiac Surgery at Sands-Constellation Heart Institute. Come practice in one of America’s most progressive and collaborative health systems: Rochester Regional Health. We offer you an enriching opportunity to practice at a fully-integrated health system which focuses on delivering high quality, personalized care using a comprehensive and multi-disciplinary team approach.
Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Talented and dynamic colleagues at Sands-Constellation Heart Institute
- High quality and efficient cardiac surgical practice at Rochester General Hospital (tertiary hospital), ranked top 1% nationally by Healthgrades 2019 and top 5% nationally for heart services
- Rochester General is the hub for a five-hospital integrated health system
- Family-friendly community with great cultural activities
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (530+ beds)
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care is nearly completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 20+ ORs and 100+ private patient rooms.
- Comprehensive adult cardiac surgical practice including LVAD surgery
- Multidisciplinary disease specific programs
- TAVR/SAVR, Mitral Clip/Mitral Surgery, HCM, HF/LVAD, PH/PEA
- Must be US Board Eligible/Certified
- Proven track record of delivering high quality care
- 3-7 years clinical experience within the US
- US Board Certified/Eligible
- HF/LVAD surgical experience
- Competitive compensation
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b)
- Signing bonus
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
Physician (MD/DO/MBBS/MBBCh/etc.) candidate applications only. All others will not be reviewed.