Experienced OBGYN Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
Midwest Women’s Healthcare Specialists is seeking an experienced OBGYN to join a team of four OBGYNs and three CNMs at Research Medical Center.
- 2 or more years of clinical experience preferred
- Must have an interest and comfort with high risk obstetrics, in addition to low risk, uncomplicated pregnancies.
- Supportive of VBAC
- Comfortable with a large percentage of GYN cases
- Participation in teaching medical students and residents is required (non-faculty position)
- Board certified and eligible for licensure in Missouri
- Easy access to women's health subspecialists, including but not limited to Urogynecology, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecological Oncology
- Robotics available
- Practice features a history of clinical excellence, strong referral base and stability of an employed practice
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Research Medical Center:
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties—we ensure that our patients’ needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Apply for Experienced OBGYN Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly