We are seeking Internal Medicine trained physicians for one of our overnight hospitalist positions. Duties include admitting patients to the hospital, coverage of admitted service patients and covering a 12 bed ICU for overnight issues. No rounding or progress notes. No requirement for procedures. In-house anesthesia coverage and rapid response support. Candidates must have a DEA license and the ability to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. This is a flexible full-time or part-time position for attending physicians and an excellent moonlighting opportunity for local fellows who have graduated from IM residency.
There is also the possibility for administrative responsibilities with subsequent stipend.
Additional job details:- Shifts are 7p - 7a. Swing shift also available
- PRN coverage for 50-60 inpatients, including a small ICU
- Overnight admissions—typical volume 5-6 admissions
- No monthly shift minimums or maximums
- Epic is the electronic health record utilized at the facility
- Expedited credentialing, typically within 2 weeks of completion of documents
- Competitive salary with incentive bonus
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Pennsylvania medical license in good standing
- DEA number
About OnCall Physician Staffing:
Founded in 2003, OnCall Physician Staffing is a Philadelphia-based staffing agency that provides physician coverage for several hospitals in the Philadelphia region. We work with residents, fellows, physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants--connecting clinicians with moonlighting jobs. As a physician-owned company, we understand the needs of clinicians and what they want--competitive rates, the tools needed to provide excellent care, and no hassles. Send us your CV to join our team today!
Apply for Nocturnist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly