Experienced Vascular Surgeon Opportunity for Rapidly Growing Vascular Practice - North Houston/C...
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is seeking an experienced vascular surgeon to join a rapidly growing vascular practice with a team of vascular surgeons covering the Greater Houston area. The incoming vascular surgeon would be recruited and provide vascular coverage for HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe.
- Must be board certified or board eligible vascular surgeon with at least 3 years of practice experience.
- Ability to obtain or maintain an active and clear Texas medical license
- Responsibilities will include building and developing both inpatient and outpatient vascular services while developing referrals among affiliated physicians
- Practice is looking for an energetic vascular surgeon with good communication and leadership skills to help the current team grow and expand.
- Practice offers one of the best compensation packages in the market
- Excellent benefits
About the Practice/Hospital:
- The practice is an affiliates of HCA Houston Healthcare and the University of Houston College of Medicine
- Robust outpatient vascular ultrasound lab, research infrastructure, and options to participate in the latest device studies and investigator-initiated trials
- Academic appointments and faculty development programs are in conjunction with the new University of Houston College of Medicine
The desirable suburb of Conroe sits just forty miles away from Houston, the nation's fourth-largest city. The most diverse city in America has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, theater and museum districts, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper's paradise. Houston's sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are all less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area's public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning. Texas is a tort-reform state with no state income tax, making it an exceptional place to live and work.
Apply for Experienced Vascular Surgeon Opportunity for Rapidly Growing Vascular Practice - North Houston/C...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly