Gastroenterology Position close to Columbus!
Gastroenterology Opportunity in Ohio
Adena Health System, Washington Court House, Ohio, is seeking a physician to assist in the expansion of it’s Gastroenterology Program. The practice provides services to Fayette and contiguous counties. Interested physicians will be hospital-based practice. Physicians may live in Columbus or Washington Court House. Call 1:4.
The opportunity includes:
- Generous Starting Salary of $600,000, with additional monies for productivity
- Signing Bonus of $25,000
- Student Loan Assistance of $100,000.
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 4 weeks of Vacation; two weeks CME ($3,500)
- Malpractice Insurance
- Moving Expense Reimbursement
- Pension - 457 and Retirement - 403B
- Disability and Life Insurance
Adena Gastroenterology perform the following:
- Treatment of GERD, peptic ulcer disorder, gastro paresis, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, pancreatitis, and gall bladder issues.
- Gastroenterology services include colon cancer screening, EGD, colonoscopy, ERCP, capsule endoscopy, EUS, and esophageal stents for tumors.
Washington Court House is only 30 miles south of Columbus, Ohio. Outdoor recreational opportunities abound in this beautiful region of Southern Ohio.
Apply for Gastroenterology Position close to Columbus!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly