UPMC Central Pa. a growing, multisite health care system has an exciting opportunity for a Rheumatologist within our expanding practice in Lancaster, Pa.
- Join one Rheumatologist in a successful, growing practice setting
- Provide direct medical care and evaluate and manage adult Rheumatology patients seeking treatment
- Provide outpatient services with limited inpatient consults
- Provide in-office minor procedures such as joint injections
- Call is mostly phone coverage, shared equally with partners
- Opportunity to work with APPs and medical students/IM residents
- Epic EMR, online diagnostics including PACS imaging and laboratory results
- 2022 Fellowship graduates will be considered
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME time
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
About UPMC Central Pa.
UPMC Central Pa. is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Central Pa. health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey s Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania s top colleges and universities.
- Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia it s a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com America s Most Livable Cities, and ranked in U.S. News & World Report s Best Cities to Live in 2017, we are a 2 3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly