NEW- Gastroenterologist Opportunity
Do you want to grow your career at one of the nation s 100 Top Hospitals? St. Luke s University Health Network is seeking a full time BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our growing team of 32 young and dynamic physicians. Our team is shaping the future of gastroenterology services in the region through the development of new and innovative programs and brand-new state of the art endoscopy centers. A Physician with the ability to perform ERCPs a plus!
Location: This position is located at our Buxmont location in Sellersville. You will cover two hospitals, Upper Bucks and Grand View, and work out of the main office in Sellersville as well as a satellite office in Quakertown
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network you ll enjoy:
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, loan forgiveness and generous CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- A St. Luke s family that will help you adapt to the new region.
- In addition to patient care, the department also supports and trains medical students, internal medicine residents and gastroenterology fellows.
- Our team conducts clinical research and participates in industry- and NIH-sponsored as well as investigator-initiated research and serves as Faculty at the Temple / St. Luke s School of Medicine.
- We utilize Olympus scopes which provide a comprehensive offering to meet every gastroenterology procedural need.
- Collectively, the team delivers over 43,000 annual visits and performs about 30,00 procedures.
- Luke s gastroenterology practices enjoy the support of a large health network with appropriate levels of autonomy allowing each practice to establish its unique identity while receiving referrals from our loyal Primary Care Physician Groups.
- To learn more about our St. Luke s Gastroenterology program, please visit: www.slhn.org/gicareers
*We do not sponsor visas
ABOUT ST. LUKE'S UNIVERSITY HEALTH NETWORK
Founded in 1872, St. Luke s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke s is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania. In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke s created the Lehigh Valley s first and only regional medical school campus. It also operates the nation s longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 38 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 347 residents and fellows.
St. Luke s is the only Lehigh Valley-based health care system with Medicare s five- and four-star ratings (the highest) for quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction. St. Luke s is both a Leapfrog Group and Healthgrades Top Hospital and a Newsweek World s Best Hospital. In 2020, two of IBM Watson Health s 100 Top Hospitals were St. Luke s hospitals. St. Luke s University Hospital has earned the 100 Top Major Teaching Hospital designation from IBM Watson Health eight times total and six years in a row. St. Luke s has also been cited by IBM Watson Health as a 50 Top Cardiovascular Program.
Utilizing the Epic electronic medical record (EMR) system for both inpatient and outpatient services, the Network is a multi-year recipient of the Most Wired award recognizing the breadth of the SLUHN s information technology applications such as telehealth, online scheduling and online pricing information. St. Luke s is also recognized as one of the state s lowest cost providers.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES: COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT
As a leading healthcare provider, St. Luke s University Health Network is committed to protecting our employees, patients and community. As we continue to provide quality care to our patients, we are taking important next steps to prevent undue harm to our employees & ensure our patients have a safe environment for medical care and treatment. Effective immediately, St. Luke s is requiring all new hires, along with our current employees, to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be reviewed as per our policy and guidelines.
Apply for NEW- Gastroenterologist Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly