EMS Emergency Medicine Physician
St. Luke s University Health Network, the region s largest, most established health system, and major teaching hospital is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician with an EMS fellowship to work with our team in the development of an EMS fellowship program. A Board-Certified physician is preferred, but we will consider a candidate taking boards in October 2021.
In addition to serving as an Emergency Physician in a network Emergency Department, the physician will:
- Provide prehospital physician services as part of prehospital care team
- Serve as a core faculty member in the network s new EMS Fellowship (pending ACGME accreditation).
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network you ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Opportunity to work with Emergency Medicine Residents
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Generous loan forgiveness program up to $100,000
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- Please click here to review our Provider Recruitment Brochure
- Successful completion of an Emergency Medicine Residency accredited by the ACGME or AOA.
- Board Certification/Board Eligibility in Emergency Medicine by the American Board of Emergency Medicine or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine.
- Board Certification/Board Eligibility in Emergency Medical Services by the American Board of Emergency Medicine or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine.
- Have or be eligible to obtain a valid Drug Enforcement Agency number.
- Possess or have the ability to obtain certification as a Prehospital EMS Physician by the PA Bureau of EMS.
- Possess or have the ability to obtain accreditation as an EMS Vehicle Operator by the PA Bureau of EMS.
- Prior experience with GME
- Experience with Mass Casualty/Disaster Management
About St. Luke s University Health Network:
Founded in 1872, St. Luke s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
About the Lehigh Valley:
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philly, and DC. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. For more information please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com.
Apply for EMS Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly