Baylor Scott & White Health McLane Children’s Medical Center is looking for a BC/BE Pediatric Pulmonologist to join our team in Central Texas. The experience, professionalism, commitment to patient care, and multidisciplinary nature of our caregivers, along with the resources that McLane Children’s Scott & White can offer in terms of diagnostic and therapeutic capabilities, make the Division of Pediatric Respiratory Medicine at McLane Children’s unique.
- Physician will be third in the group, joining a Physician and Nurse PractitionerLight call volumePediatric sleep program and sleep lab in placeOpportunity to participate in lectures, grand rounds, research and quality improvement projects Mainly outpatient focused, with some inpatient roundingPediatric Cystic Fibrosis accredited facilityOpportunity to work with pediatric residents and medical students
About McLane Children’s Medical Center
Our five-story McLane Children’s Specialty Clinic is located next to our free-standing Children’s Hospital in Temple, Texas. The hospital features include 112 patient beds: 48 private medical/surgical rooms, 16 private Pediatric ICU rooms and a 24-hour, level II pediatric emergency department and verified trauma center equipped to deal with the most serious pediatric trauma cases. A level IV, 48 bed Neonatal ICU is located nearby on the main BSWMC, Temple campus.
About the Community
Central Texas, commonly known as the Texas Hill Country, is well known for its rolling hills, fine wine, and authentic cuisine. From March until April, you can see the famous Texas bluebonnets blanketing the landscape, a popular destination for photographers and artists. The region includes large metropolitan cities like San Antonio and Austin and seven world-class colleges and universities. Known as one of the top retirement destinations in the U.S., Central Texas enjoys a robust economy, no state income taxes, and a cost of living that’s lower than the national average. Small-town charm and big-city convenience make Central Texas a great place to call home.
About Baylor Scott & White Health’s Central Texas Region
Our Central Texas region includes the Austin–Round Rock, Killeen-Temple-Fort Hood, Bryan–College Station, and Waco metropolitan areas. Our facilities include 12 hospitals, more than 1,200 beds, and over 60 regional, specialty and community clinics. Our flagship hospital, Scott & White Memorial, is consistently listed among the “Top 100 Hospitals” in America and is the main tertiary clinical education site for the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
Apply for Pediatric Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly