Oregon Medical Group is a physician led group of physicians, advance practice clinicians, and healthcare professionals providing for the needs of the organizations 88,000 membership/patient base. We are committed to helping our patients live their healthiest life. We are an enthusiastic, interactive, and innovative group of like-minded clinicians and currently have an opportunity for an OB/GYN Physician to join our established practice of 9 OB/GYN’s and a Physician Assistant. Your office is located in direct proximity to primary care physicians’ clinics that act as a strong, supportive, primary care referral base.
At Oregon Medical Group we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent health coverage
- Retirement plan options
- CME funding
- Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Flexible Scheduling
Requirements and Qualifications
- Provides both clinic and hospital-based OB-GYN services.
- Graduate of four-year U.S. Medical School or equivalent. Residency completed in OB-GYN.
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association required.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB-GYN.
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state(s) of practice.
Eugene is the largest metropolitan base in the south Willamette Valley, easily accessible by Interstate 5 and served by the state's second largest airport provides quick access to anywhere in the country. Affectionately known as the “Emerald City,” this college town is nestled in the Willamette Valley and boasts great primary and secondary education, safe and friendly neighborhoods and the ability to bike and walk most everywhere. The city is a fantastic place for outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly