Chicago, IL: Ob/Gyn fluent in Spanish or Chinese for ob/gyn group of lge healthcare org. Have 3 ...
HEADLINE: Chicago, IL: Located in Chicago, an established provider of community health and social service organization is seeking to recruit an Ob/Gyn for one of their offices. The new ob/gyn is required to be fluent in Spanish and/or Chinese. The Ob/Gyn group has 3 Ob/Gyn physicians and 8 midwives. Call: 1:8. Level 3 NICU. Da Vinci Robotics available. Visa sponsorship okay. $ Very complete financial package.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- Their office and Hospital are both located in Chicago.
- Please scroll down below regarding information about the city of Chicago.
- Located in Chicago, an established provider of community health and social service organization is seeking to recruit an Ob/Gyn for one of their offices.
- Requirements: The new ob/gyn is required to be fluent in Spanish and/or Chinese.
- They cater to a bi-lingual and bi-cultural Hispanic population providing integrated services in community health.
- Currently the Ob/Gyn group that they are recruiting for has three providers and 8 midwifes.
- Hospital: The Ob/Gyn will admit to a large teaching hospital with all state-of-the art equipment, including Da Vinci Robotics. They have a level 3 NICU.
- Call Schedule: 1:8
- Ob/Gyn schedule is:
- Clinic hours are 22 hours per week
- 2.5 patients per hour
- 1 day surgery
- Time allotted for Administration work
- The offices are staffed with Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Dentistry, OB/Gyn, Midwifery providers, Pharmacy and a Walk-in Wellness.
- They have a very warm, welcoming atmosphere and dedicated staff.
- They have a strong commitment to the community and provide numerous outreach programs for adults, children and seniors.
- Availability: Ob/Gyn residents as well as Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
- They will sponsor all Visa candidates for 2021.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- The new Ob/Gyn will be employed by this community health and social service organization.
- They are offering a very competitive compensation package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Competitive Salary
- Malpractice Insurance with tail coverage
- Excellent, full comprehensive benefits package
- Student Loan repayment plan
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- CHICAGO (8,865,000 population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country’s largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world’s first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald’s (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago – ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Apply for Chicago, IL: Ob/Gyn fluent in Spanish or Chinese for ob/gyn group of lge healthcare org. Have 3 ...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly