Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center is actively seeking a BC/BE Radiologist to join their hospital-employed radiology team. Enjoy 11 weeks off! Looking for a generalist who is willing to also do light procedures. Great opportunity to work for an award winning health care system that is nationally recognized for quality and excellence!
- Full-time, hospital employed position
- Great schedule with very little call required
- Each radiologist has their own private office in the department
- Practice for a financially sound independent health care organization
- Not eligible for J1 sponsorship
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary, with group bonus provides total compensation above the 90th percentile!
- Great opportunity for additional compensation if desired (weekend reading/evening intercepts available)
- Signing bonus, student loan assistance & residency stipend available
- 11 weeks paid time off
- $4,000 CME Allowance
- $10,000 Relocation Allowance
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center is an independently owned faith based health organization sponsored by the Sisters of the Little Company of Mary, providing a comprehensive range of acute medical services in a modern 137-bed facility. The hospital offers services to more than 30 specialties with approximately 100 Active Medical Staff in 33 health care centers in 7 counties. Memorial is the only hospital honored with the 2018 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, the nation’s highest presidential honor for quality and performance excellence.
Jasper is located among the beautiful, rolling hills of southern Indiana and offers you a safe, high-standard quality of life with the allure of a small city and a treasured, historic downtown that is thriving. This safe, rural community is perfect for raising a family and is an hour’s drive from Louisville, Evansville, and Bloomington, home of Indiana University. You will find beautiful homes, friendly neighborhoods, excellent public and parochial schools, extensive parks, an array of outdoor recreation, art venues, museums, and quality community events & festivals. Thanks to strong business and manufacturing opportunities, Jasper is the leading micropolitan city in Indiana and consistently has the lowest levels of unemployment in the state.
Check this out! We were designated as one of the 2020/2021 Top 20 Rural and Community Hospitals by the National Rural Health Association:
Apply for Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly