Chief Executive Officer
TriCore Reference Laboratories (TriCore) is an independent, not-for-profit, clinical reference laboratory founded and headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, co-sponsored by Presbyterian Healthcare Services and University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center and serving a large portion of the population of the State of New Mexico. Under the direction of more than 30 pathologists and scientific directors, TriCore provides over 2,900, full-service, state-of-the-art laboratory tests to healthcare professionals and their patients adding up to about 1 million tests/month. TriCore also provides analytics and research services, supporting healthcare and scientific organizations worldwide.
TriCore is seeking an experienced business or clinical leader to be their next Chief Executive Officer, leading organization in its continuing evolution as a clinical management company that leverages its laboratory expertise, clinical knowledge, technology and data and analytics capabilities to improve patient outcomes, quality and cost of care, and the population health of the communities it serves.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Significant executive (C-level) management experience (CEO, President, COO, Business/Division leader);
- Experience leading a laboratory business;
- Experience leading a multi-business enterprise;
- A strong reputation as a healthcare leader with a broad network of professional connections;
- A track record of success in meeting financial and operational goals in a resource-constrained environment.
Advanced business or clinical degree required.
Apply for Chief Executive Officer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly