Pulmonary/Critical Care - Academic Affiliation - Kearney, Nebraska
CHI Health Nebraska is Seeking BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join our group in Kearney, Nebraska!
Excellent opportunity in the Midwest
An excellent opportunity - Superb Midwest living!
Practice within CHI Health Good Samaritan Hospital
Exceptional Pulmonary/CC statewide program with collaboration with our PulmCC Service Line Medical Director
Affiliated with Creighton University School Of Medicine
- Procedures to include but not limited to Navigational bronchoscopy, EBUS, full scope PFT, pulmonary rehab
- Call Rotation with pulmonologists/CC and Anesthesia/CC for Intensivist coverage
- Hospitalists 24/7; highly skilled and collaborative
- 24 bed open ICU
- Medical specialties include Cardiothoracic and vascular surgery, gastroenterology, IR, Hem/One, Rad/Onc, and neurology, neurosurgery and more
- RT 24/7 credentialed on intubations, airway management, ventilator management
- Well resourced clinic; with in-clinic lab, radiology, infusion. Multi-specialty clinic where you can collaborate with your primary care and multi-specialty physician partners
- Advanced Practice Provider on your team will share IP rounding, new consults, clinic
- Participate in Outreach to smaller communities for clinic. Allows for immediate referrals, growth of your practice and builds long lasting relationships
- Competitive compensation with a 2 yr guaranteed base salary plus RVU incentives. Benefits package includes retirement savings, relocation package, annual CME allowance, paid malpractice insurance, and tail coverage.
- Able to sponsor H1B; and potentially J1 waiver candidates
I look forward to further describing this excellent opportunity. Qualified candidates please send CV:
Terri Bangert, MAA, FASPR
Physician Recruitment Specialist
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care - Academic Affiliation - Kearney, Nebraska
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly