Emergency Medicine Associate Medical Director
Envision Physician Services is searching for an Emergency Medicine Associate Medical Director to become part of our prestigious practice at Palms West Hospital in Wellington, Florida. Qualified candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (ABEM or AOBEM). Candidates must have leadership and administrative experience.
The Emergency Dept. features -
- 52,000 patient visits/yr (34K Main ER; 18K Peds ER).
- Palms West features a 14 bed ED and see approximately 34,000 patients per year. (Avg 92 patients/day)
- Physicians coverage allowing for a comfortable PPH of 2.16
- Separate 10-bed PedsE ED treating 18,000 patients per year staffed 24 hours by dedicated PEM Physicians/APP's
- Recognized as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the State Department of Health and Human Services
- Earned a Center of Excellence COEMIG designation in minimally invasive gynecology by the AAGL and Surgical Review Corporation
- Named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission for exemplary performance in using evidence based clinical processes that are shown to improve heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia
Come explore The Palm Beaches, and experience for yourself what so many loyal visitors have already discovered to be the best way to experience Florida. Enjoy a fascinating array of cultural venues, sample the culinary masterworks of celebrity chef-owned restaurants, and take in one of dozens of internationally renowned destination events. Fish or dive in the Gulf Stream-warmed waters, take pleasure in the breathtaking beauty of the unique Florida ecosystem, and make memories at some of the many family-friendly attractions. Soak up sunshine on pristine beaches and golf on world-class courses. Shop trendy downtown districts and absorb the energy of vibrant nightlife. Come and enjoy the time of your life.
- Palm Beach International Airport, 3.65 miles
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, 43.98 miles
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Associate Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly