Practice Pulmonary Disease with Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center in CA
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a Pulmonologist for a full-time, employed opportunity in Templeton, California. This is an excellent opportunity to join our established network of providers in a picturesque community!
- Full-time, employed opportunity – Available Immediately!
- Brand new practice – excellent opportunity for a candidate to make it their own
- Primarily outpatient Pulmonology; consults may be requested
- Optional ICU call/coverage; however, not required
- Join a tight-knit medical community with several specialists that welcome the opportunity for collaboration
This is an opportunity to be the first employed Pulmonologist within our Medical Foundation and to make a huge impact in our community. We anticipate a short ramp-up period and have a robust growth plan for the service line as there is a large patient population in need of outpatient Pulmonary services in the North County.
At Tenet Healthcare, our mission is to help physicians overcome challenges that go beyond patient care. That’s why we developed our statewide medical foundation in California to provide you with everything you need to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- A competitive financial package
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life, disability, 401K with match, physician time off, malpractice insurance, etc.)
- Management of all business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- In-house billing, coding, collections, website development, marketing support, and other crucial services for the practice
Our distinguished network of providers are committed to providing our patients with outstanding care and service at every encounter. Quality is at the core of everything that we do. We have a culture of service and innovation that values teamwork and creates new solutions for our patients, physicians, and employees.
About Templeton, California:
Templeton is a charming community of approximately 7,000 residents in North San Luis Obispo County; located just off California’s fabled Highway 101, and 9 miles south of the city of Paso Robles. A 30-minute drive from Templeton gets you to the Pacific Ocean or the college town of San Luis Obispo. There are several small towns throughout the North County that comprise a total catchment area of approximately 100,000 people.
Throughout San Luis Obispo County you will find a year-round Mediterranean climate, a scenic topography with rolling hills and a rugged coastline, plus over 100 wineries that are an integral part of the economy. Templeton is a family-oriented community with friendly neighbors and one of the highest ranked school systems in California.
- MD or DO degree required
- California licensed preferred or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of California
- BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine with subspecialty certification in Pulmonary Medicine
Please note: Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible to sponsor J1 waivers and does not qualify as an H1-B cap-exempt employer at this time.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
Apply for Practice Pulmonary Disease with Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center in CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly