Who we are: Atria is a private healthcare community and medical institute in New York City, committed to those looking to optimize their health. Each Atria member benefits from a team of physicians with extensive experience who are dedicated to bringing members and their families world-class integrated care never before made possible.
Committed to providing personalized, evidence-based care and unparalleled access to our global members, we merge the leading medical minds of today with the technology of tomorrow to make optimal health attainable.
Some of what makes us unique:
- Excellent health and wellness benefits, 100% paid by Atria
- Time to give back and make an impact in underserved communities
- Clinic Family Days that are scheduled throughout the year so your family may share the wealth of our clinician expertise and state-of-the-art technology services
Who you are: You are devoted to collaborative medicine in every way. You’re eager, stay curious, and are agile with humble hospitality. You’re a leader—always solving the problems of today by looking to the solutions of tomorrow. You’re driven by unparalleled support and guidance through a global network of the best medical minds. You’re looking to shape as much as you learn, building the best healthcare organization in the world. Join us in seeking a new vision for the future of health!
- Provide highly personalized gynecologic care to a small panel of patients
- Perform professional services in an outpatient setting with one volunteer activity day per week and no hospital duties
- Utilize state of the art imaging onsite to support accuracy in diagnosis and preventive opportunities
- Collaborate with supportive physician/clinical colleagues and administrative team
- Optimize patient panel access to in-office lifestyle services including health coaching, nutritionist, and exercise physiologist
- Enjoy highly competitive concierge physician compensation, CME funds, incentive plan, fully paid benefits, time for impactful community service, Clinic Family Days, and time off when you need it
- Atria strives to create a great work/life balance and exceed the expectations of both members and physicians
- Must be Board Certified in Gynecology with experience in gynecologic ultrasound. Subspecialty training in urogyn or menopause preferred
- New York State licensed or eligible
- Minimum of ten (10+) or more years of clinical experience
- Compassionate, personable, with demonstrated history of high patient satisfaction scores and a keen service-orientation
- Able to work a minimum of 32 hours (8 work sessions) per week of direct patient care
- Available for on-call coverage as needed
Atria is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Atria believes that diversity and inclusion among our team is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, encourage, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Apply for Gynecologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly