Cytopathologist - Leadership/Director Opportunity - Omaha, NE
CHI Health and Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska are seeking an experienced Cytopathologist with a history of leadership and directorship experience, BC/BE and preferred Fellowship trained. The successful candidate will join our experienced Pathology team.
The candidate has the opportunity to participate in the development of the Creighton University Pathology Residency Program which includes a faculty appointment.
This opportunity offers:
- Join Well-Respected and Established Team of 10 Pathologists
- Academic Participation with Pathology Residency Through Creighton University School of Medicine, and Creighton University Medical Students
- Leadership/Director Opportunity
- Monday – Friday Schedule
- Research Opportunities Available, if Desired
- Clinic located on CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center Bergan Mercy Campus
- Generous Compensation Package to Include Two Year Income Guarantee + Relocation Allowance + CME
- Comprehensive Benefits package
Interested Candidates, please send CV to:
Apply for Cytopathologist - Leadership/Director Opportunity - Omaha, NE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly